terça-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2018

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1 - Where would you like to be in 10 years.

"Where would you like to be in 10 years?", this is usually a popular question among job and colleges interviews. We never know what the future holds, and thinking about the future is always a challenge. However, we must set our goals and planning how we will achieve them. Because, If we don´t know what we want in the future, how can we be prepare ourselves for it?
In ten years, after finishing my master degree, I want to work as a professor at a university; I see myself progressing in my English language proficiency, and helping others teachers as well. 
I hope to get married to a lovely, intelligent and funny man. It´s also my wish to travel to other countries with my husband, and after some time to have children, when both of us decide that it´s the right moment.
In addition, I want to have a comfortable financial situation, which allows me to buy a house, and living without worrying about money. 
I  know that many challenges are lying ahead of me as well; however, I´m eager  to experience what the future holds, and I´m preparing myself for it. 

Bonus
About 12 years ago, I wrote a list of 20 things I want to do before dying. Here is the list:

1- To Build a Healthy and Happy Family;
2- To read atleast 500 good books;
3- To watch about 500 movies;
4- To find 5 loyal friends;
5- To travel to 3 different countries;
6-  To travel to the 5 regions in my country;
7- To change someone´s life;
8- To be an English teacher;
9- To work as a volunteer;
10- To learn 2 foreign languages;
11- To save atleast 10 dogs;
12- To learn how to play any musical instrument;
13- To buy a house;
14- To help poor kids;
15- To have an organized financial life;
16- To write a book; 
17- To overcome my fear of frogs;
18- To help old people;
19- To have my own business (atleast for some time); 
20- To live each day as my last day.  

I must confess that I´m a little embarassed because I´ve forgotten this list for several years. Anyway, "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." (BARRIE N. Tritie, 1997). 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FADED

Here I stand; fighting again with my depressed thoughts. I ask myself why can't I feel happy?  Why do I feel this emptiness inside of m...