quarta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2018

30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 2 "Write down 20 radom facts about you"


1- I can count the number of friends that I have
2- I cry easily
3- I hate beet
4- I don´t like to celebrate my birthday
5- I´m afraid of frogs and thunders
6- I love Disney
7- I hate losing. I´m really competitive. 
8- When I find a song I like, I´ll listen to it on repeat until I get sick of it
9- I often quote songs lyrics to descrive circmstances in my life 
10- Nowadays my favorite kind of food is Korean food
11- I get cold easily 
12- As a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian
13- When I´m in love, I´m all in, heart and soul
14- When I´m upset, I just go to sleep
15- I love making people laugh
16- I love having/ giving massages
17- I love potatoes... like, any form of them; mashed, baked, chipped...
18- I love to sleep when it´s raining
19- I love dancing
20- I love to travel 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FADED

Here I stand; fighting again with my depressed thoughts. I ask myself why can't I feel happy?  Why do I feel this emptiness inside of m...