domingo, 18 de fevereiro de 2018

My type of writing

 As a high school student, I used to have a teacher, who taught me to write down whenever I would feel suffocated by my own feelings. So, I usually write when I have too many thoughts running through my mind. It is a therapy; in fact, it is more like an exorcism that expulses the demons of my fears and frustrated emotions.  
Writing became an addiction. However, it is difficult for me writing concisely, especially in English. I use to write harangue texts, creating ambivalent thoughts on the mind of those who reads my essays. 
My goal is to become a more consistent writer. I want to be able to express my ideas and theories clearly. In order to achieve this ability, I have been attending several online courses and reading a lot. I know it is going to be a difficult journey, but I´m ready for it. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FADED

Here I stand; fighting again with my depressed thoughts. I ask myself why can't I feel happy?  Why do I feel this emptiness inside of m...