quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2018

E a jornada continua...

Cumprindo com um dos meus objetivos no mês de fevereiro, vamos a minha postagem diária. 
TOPIC: "What is your zodiac sign and does it fit your person?"

My zodiac sign is Gemini. 

"GEMINI TRAITS
Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas
Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town
Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine."
Fonte: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/gemini/

Based on these traits, I must say that Gemini fits my person.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FADED

Here I stand; fighting again with my depressed thoughts. I ask myself why can't I feel happy?  Why do I feel this emptiness inside of m...